Monday, May 8, 2017

1st weigh in

I started off at 285...i weighed in today and....drum roll please....280!!! Wamp wamp wamp!! I almost got discouraged until i had to check myself. I told myself, yea u did good mon thru thurs but u fell off there towards the end homegirl. Those sweeta u ate on friday,Saturday amd Sunday hung around. Yea u walked on Saturday and Sunday and even did 25 minutes of Mommys Got Soul workout but u gotta stay consistent baby if u wanna see tremendous results. So dont get down with ur 5lbs at least u loss weight.  Just go a lil harder this week, remain consistent and drink more water!! So i took my advice i have completed a gallon of water today amd im writing this blog while waiting on zumba class to start.  I will succeed this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment